Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Beauty Wishlist #3 | Face Products


  • Clinique Cheek Pop in "Ginger Pop": This blush is part of one of the newest product lines recently released by Clinique. I heard that these blushes are super creamy and very pigmented, making them easy to use. Plus the shades in the line are for spring and summer!
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer is supposed to be one of the best bronzers for contouring, being neither too orange or too muddy. I have been on the hunt to find that perfect bronzer, so this is definitely on my wishlist!
  • Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer: I tried this foundation when I was getting my makeup done at the Bobbi Brown counter for prom and since then it has been on the top of my wishlist! I loved how this foundation felt and the natural finish it left on my face! 
  • Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer in "Rich Bronze": I don't own a cream bronzer, and I heard that this one is not only good for contouring, but is also more on the affordable side. This bronzer seems like it would be perfect for contouring, since cream products tend to look more natural than powder products.
  • Dior Shimmer Powder in "Amber Diamond": I have heard so much about this product and that it is the perfect highlighting powder for both the face and as eyeshadow. Unfortunately, however, I have heard that this may be discontinued, which would be a bummer considering the popularity of this product.

All of these products are perfect for the spring and summer, whether it's to bronze up or brighten your makeup look!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What face product have you been eyeing recently?
Please comment below! I would love to hear your answers!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...