In my last post I mentioned that I had recently watched Frozen for the first time and was inspired to do some makeup looks inspired by some of the main characters. My last post was an Anna tutorial (here), and this post is going to be a look inspired Elsa! Her character definitely won me over when she sang "Let It Go", including when she let her hair loose and rocked a gorgeous dress! I'm now listening to the Frozen soundtrack, so I'm really feeling in the Frozen spirit! Read on to see my take on her look!
- BB Cream or Light Foundation: Apply to even out your skin tone using a lighter foundation for a lighter look.
- Light Rosy Pink Blush: Apply to the apples of your cheeks, blending them to the sides of you face to your temples. (The one shown is the Maybelline Fit Me Blush in "Light Rose")
- Light Highlighter: Apply a little to the tops of your cheekbones and blend.
- Shimmery Fuchsia-Plum Eyeshadow: Apply all over the lid to the crease, making sure your don't go past the crease. (The one shown is the NYX Baked Eyeshadow in "Love Junkie", but L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in "Burst Into Bloom" is also perfect!)
- Matte Raspberry Eyeshadow: Using a crease brush, apply the shadow into your crease, blending it a little into the purple eyeshadow. After, use a fluffy brush to blend any harsh lines. (The one shown is Sephora's Eyeshadow in "Berry Crush")
- Beige Eyeshadow: Apply to the brow bone and use it to blend the raspberry eyeshadow to help further soften the edges. Apply a little to the inner corner. (The one shown is L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in "Endless Pearl")
- Black Pencil Eyeliner: Apply a medium sized line to your upper lash line, making the line a little thicker in the outer corner. Next, use a smudging brush to smudge out the eyeliner just a little. Apply a little of the eyeliner cleanly and lightly to your waterline.
- Black Mascara: Apply several coats to the top lashes to get her large lashes. Apply one coat to your bottom lashes.
- Tinted Eyebrow Gel: To shape the brows, apply a tinted eyebrow gel.
- Rosy-Fuchsia Lip Color: (The one shown is the Revlon Lip Butter in "Lollipop")
I hope you found this helpful!
What was your favorite song from "Frozen"?
Mine is definitely "Let It Go" (like pretty much everyone else) and "In Summer"! Please comment yours below!
Read my Anna inspired look here!
Thank you for reading!