Monday, June 16, 2014

Matching Crop Top and Skirt: In or Out?

One of the newer trends that I have seeing for this summer season is matching crop tops and skirts. It's pretty much a dress split in two. When I first noticed the trend, I was hesitant about it and didn't see it becoming a larger trend in the summer. This trend, however, has grown on me and I think that it's a nice take on the regular crop top plus skirt look. 

Items shown above: Tereza Nude Contrast Bandage Crop Top + Skirt | Torn by Ronny Kobo | Forever 21 Floral Crop Top and Skirt | AE Chambray Crop Top and Skirt
The matching crop top and skirt trend is similar to a dress, but instead shows a little more skin. The amount of skin you want to show can also be varied depending the particular set you guy. I personally wouldn't mind trying out this trend for this summer, since you can easily adjust how much skin to show.


Items shown above:  JOA Printed Top and Shorts | MINKPINK Wildflower Patch Camisole and Shorts | Topshop White Pineapple Crop Top and Shorts | JOA Sleeveless Crop Top and Shorts
Similar to the matching crop top and skirt, the matching crop top and shorts is an even newer take on the already new matching crop top and skirt trend. This trend is a twist to the growing romper trend, except it shows a little more skin. Although I am seeing the matching top and shorts trend more in stores, I think that I would be a little hesitant in the trend.


I hope you enjoyed this post!
Will you be trying this trend this summer?
Please comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...