- BB Cream: To get Elle Fanning's fresh and natural finish, apply a BB Cream to even out your skin tone.
- Powder: Set the BB Cream with a light powder on your forehead and down your t-zone to help prevent your face from getting oily throughout the day.
- Matte Bronzer: Elle Fanning was wearing some bronzer along the bottoms of her cheek, so apply a bronzer with a contour brush along the hollows of your cheekbones. Add a bit of bronzer to your temples and along your jawline for a little more contouring and color.
- Light Pink Blush: Finish the look off by applying a little bit of light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks for a little more color.
- Champagne Eyeshadow: Apply the eyeshadow all over your lid, up to your crease. Also apply a little to the outer third of your bottom lash line.
- Black Eyeliner: It didn't look like Elle was wearing any thick eyeliner, but it did look like she had some eyeliner on her tight line (the part under your lashes). Tight line your eyes with a pencil eyeliner and smudge the eyeliner between your lashes to make your upper lash line look naturally thicker.
- Black Mascara: Finish the look off with some mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
- Peach-Pink Tinted Lip Balm: Finish the look off with natural peach-pink lip color. The Revlon Lip Butter in "Peach Parfait" if perfect for this look!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
What's your go-to summer makeup look?
Please comment below!
Thank you for reading!