Ariana Grande recently released a music video for her latest single 'Problem' where she wore her classic white boots and black dress with a natural makeup look. I loved her makeup in particular, since it was an updated version from her makeup in her "The Way" music video. This makeup look is perfect for the summer, since it is light and minimal. It is also appropriate for both school and work and is easy to recreate! Read on to see my take on her look!
- BB Cream: To get Ariana Grande's flawless complexion, apply a light BB Cream to even out your skin care while having a natural finish.
- Powder: Apply to the T-zone. Ariana Grande didn't have a very glowly makeup look and was rather more on the matte side.
- Bronzer: Ariana was just wearing bronzer, no blush, on her cheeks. Apply the bronzer with a a large brush under the cheekbones, on the temples, and along the jawline. Make sure to blend well for a natural finish.
- Illuminater: Since most of the look is matte, finish the face makeup look with a little amount of illuminater to the tops of your cheekbones and blend.
- Matte Light-Medium Brown Eyeshadow: Ariana Grande was wearing a matte brown-toned eye look that's easy to achieve. First apply a matte brown eyeshadow, such as Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "Naked 2" all over your lid, up until your crease.
- Matte Medium-Dark Brown Eyeshadow: Apply with a fluffy crease brush into you crease, blending well for a defined look. The eyeshadow "Faint" by Urban Decay would be perfect for this look.
- Black Pencil Eyeliner: Apply a medium sized line to your upper lash line, winging the eyeliner out at the end if desired. Make sure your liner is sharpened for a more precise look.
- Black Lengthening Mascara: Apply a few coats your upper and lower lashes.
- Long False Lashes: This step is optional and may not be appropriate for school or work. Ariana, however, was wearing false lashes in her video, so if you want to make the look more dramatic, apply some false eyelashes to your upper lash line.
Mauve-Pink Lipstick: Finish off the look by apply a mauve pink lipstick!
I hope you found this post helpful!
What did you think about her makeup look in her 'Problem' video?
Please comment below!
Thank you for reading!