One of signature looks for the summer is the bronze glow look and one of the celebrities who sports this look the best and often is Lauren Conrad! This look is inspired by one of her glowy, bronzed, and flawless makeup looks that can be worn during the night or can be toned down for a day time look with a lighter foundation! This is also a relatively simple look that I think would look good on anyone and many of the products are basic makeup products that can switched to fit what you have in your collection! Read on to see how to recreate her look!
- Foundation and Liquid Golden Highlighter: To get Lauren's glowy skin, mix your foundation with a little bit of a golden highlighter and apply evenly. If you don't want to mix the highlighter into your foundation, you can just use your foundation and apply the highlighter the tops of your cheekbones!
- Peach Blush: To add some color, apply a peach blush to your cheeks up to your temples.
- Highlighter: Finish the face makeup by applying a little bit of highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones
- Champagne-Bronze Eyeshadow: Apply this color all over the lid to get Lauren's bronze-y eye look. If desired, also apply to your bottom lash line. (The color shown is Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "Sidecar")
- Soft Brown Eyeshadow: Using a fluffy brush, apply this eyeshadow into the crease to soften the look and to blend any harsh lines. (The color shown is Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "Naked", yes the photo is flipped)
- Light Shimmery Cream/Gold Eyeshadow: Apply this shadow into the inner corner using a pencil brush. (Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "Venus" and MAC's eyeshadow in "Phloof are good shades for this look).
- Liquid Black Eyeliner: Lauren Conrad always wears winged eyeliner, including in this particular look. Apply from the inner corner to your outer corner and make a small winger at the end (like in this photo here).
- Black Pencil Eyeliner: Apply to the outer part of your waterline and bottom lash line, to the side of your iris. Smudge the liner lightly to soften the look.
- Black Mascara: Apply two coats to your upper lashes and one coat to your lower lashes
- Eyebrow gel: Finish off the look by grooming your eyebrows with a tinted gel!
- Shimmery Peach-Nude Lipgloss: Finish off her bronze makeup look with a shimmery nude lipgloss!
I hope you found this post helpful!
What kind of makeup look do you like to wear in the summer?
Please comment below!
Thank you for reading!