Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites!

It has been a while since I have done a Friday Favorites, so I thought it was about time to post about some of my current summer and inspiration favorites. Even though summer has just started, these are some of my early summer favorites and summer inspiration, from fashion to food. Read on to see some of my current favorite inspirations!

Favorite Pop of Color (Southern Curls and Pearls):

Favorite Summer Snack Idea (Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries):

Favorite Flower Arrangement:

Favorite Summer TV Show and Fashion Inspiration (Gossip Girl):

Favorite Fashion Quote:

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are some of your current favorites?
Please comment below and follow!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...