Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Oh my. I think I can confidently say that this week has been the busiest and longest week of the (school) year so far. With back to back midterms piled up at the end of the week with other necessary planning, I had a lot on my plate. But enough with the whining and into a more positive subject, favorites! Below are some of my recent favorites and inspirations that I have come across over the past week or two during the vary little spare time I had!

Favorite Fashion Inspiration: Black to White


Favorite Hair Updo


Favorite Food Inspiration

Vanilla Cream Filled Snowball Donuts. Going to definitely try these!

Favorite Watch: Fun for Louis 

His videos make me want to travel and I find them pretty inspiring. Check out here!

Favorite Quote:

What is your favorite quote?
Please leave your thoughts in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...