The show ''The Carrie Diaries'' has been one of my favorites and the second season hasn't disappointed yet! Carrie, the main character, is a high school student in the 80's who is a fashionista and also deals with high school problems. She is a relatable character who expresses who she is through her fashion. Even though she has a sophisticated fashion taste, she always wear a natural look, yet has a little more definition. Read on to see my take on her look!
- Tinted Moisturizer or BB cream: Apply a light weight foundation for evening out the skin.
- Bronzer: Carrie's face is always lightly contoured. Lightly contour the cheek bones and jawline with a bronzer and a large bronzing brush.
- Light Pink Blush: Apply lightly to the apples of your cheeks for a nice glow.
- Pearl Highlighter: Carrie always where a highlighter. Apply a highlight that closely matches your skin tone for a natural glow.
Carry often times wears two looks, one that's more natural and one that has a little more color.
- Dark, Coppery Brown Eyeshadow: Apply in the crease. Carry usually really deepens up the crease, so apply this color in the crease and slightly above the crease, blending away from the nose.
Carrie seems to always wear either a peach color or a soft berry lip color. The Revlon lip butter in "Berry Smoothie" is the perfect lip color for this look.
I hope this helped!
Please comment below if you like the show!
If you like this post and would like more, please follow!