Monday, December 30, 2013

The Resolutions Tag! | Moving From 2013 to 2014

The year of 2013 has been filled of ups and downs and roller coaster rides (figuratively and literally). I ended some chapters and started a new chapter in my life. I've had some of the best times of my life so far this year, while also dealing with some of the worst, emotionally draining times of my life. This tag highlights mainly the good parts of 2013, making you reflect on your decisions and the year in general while also looking forward by setting goals and resolutions. Read on to see my answers to this tag!

∙ LOOKING BACK ∙
1. Name 3 things you did this year that you're proud of. A lot has happened this year, and the first thing that I am proud of is graduating High School. After 12 years of school, it was kinda good to be done! Second thing would be starting college, which was definitely a big change. The third thing that I did is not giving up on my blog! I love blogging and am glad that I have been posting more than I used to!
2. Name 1 thing you wish you'd have done differently. I think that I would have approached college a little more differently, such as being more open to letting people in, which I have always had a hard time doing (and a hard time admitting).
3. What was your biggest highlight this year? Probably hanging out with high school friends for our "last" summer together as high schoolers and living in the moment with them. 
4. What was your favorite beauty product this year? I would probably say Urban Decay Primer Potion. I know, this is kinda boring, but I feel like I haven't found the "holy grail" beauty products, like bronzer, eyeshadow, and mascara. For how oily my skin is, the Urban Decay Primer Potion does keep my eyeshadow on all day (however I have to add two layers).
5. What was your least favorite beauty product this year? Probably the Up&Up makeup wipes. I know this is boring, but I'm usually really careful about buying beauty products and I will research them and check reviews on them to its fullest, so I don't really get super disappointed when I buy a products (I'm kinda weird like that). Usually I get disappointed with skin care products since their results vary per person.
6. Who do you want to thank for being amazing this year? I would have to anyone who put up with me during any rough times. I had a pretty stressful year so I thank anyone who was by my side (as cheesy as it sounds)!

∙ RESOLUTIONS ∙ 
7. What are the makeup/beauty resolutions you have for next year? I think that I want to try to branch out a little with makeup and maybe to new colors, such as different blush and lip colors, since I usually just stick to rosy and natural colors!
8. What are the fashion resolutions you have for next year? I think that I want to evolve my fashion style. I'm happy with my style now, but I kinda think that I want to make my style a bit more preppy, like I have always wanted it to be. The problem is that I don't go shopping all that much so I just want to find some good pieces to help my style evolve.
9. What are your personal resolutions for next year? My personal resolutions for next year may seem like a lot, but I want to find a place where I totally happy and to find out what I want to do with my life. I also want to eat healthier and to work out more so I'm just more healthy overall.
10. Name 1 thing you want to check off your bucket list next year. I think that I want to join a yoga class! I know that it's nothing too crazy but I have always wanted to join a yoga class and now that I'm in college, I have more of an opportunity to join one!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are your New Years revolutions?
I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...