Sunday, December 8, 2013

Almond Shaped Nails: In or Out

Almond shaped nails are when the nail is filed so that the tip of the nail is pointed, however, still slightly rounded and not as pointed as a stiletto nail. The almond shape is good for making your fingers appear longer and slimmer and has been seen on many celebrities, such as Blake Lively, Katy Perry, and Rhianna.

I have been seeing almond shaped nails on the runways, red carpet, and a lot on Tumblr. They seem to be a huge trend of throughout this year, as well as nail art on almond shaped nails. As seen in the pictures above, I have seen mainly neutrals on the nails, as well as black and really deep colors.

As trendy as this nail shape is, I have to say that I'm going to pass on this one. This trend is a little too daring for everyday for me personally.

How do you feel about the trend?
Are you planning on trying to out or have already tried it out?
Please comment down below! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...