Every year, Pantone has the "color of the year" whom Sephora collaborates with to bring products that in that particular shade. This years color is "Pantone 18-3224 Radiant Orchid", which is a beautiful pink-purple color with a wide range of shades to fit any skin tone! Above are some products that are in the orchid family color range, from high-end products to drugstore products. Read on to read more about the products!
- Sephora Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick. If you're looking for an accurate orchid color from Pantone, this lipstick is a lipstick that Sephora actually collaborated with Pantone to make, making it the exact color of the year.
- Butter London Laquer in "Molly Coddled". This color is described as an "opaque lavender orchid" from Sephora. Orchid is a such a pretty color on the nails, especially for the spring and summer time!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Plush Shadow "In Punk 104". This palette is a gorgeous palette that includes a champagne color and two colors that are perfect shades that match Pantone's color of the year!
- Revlon Kissable Lip Balm in "Cherish". "Cherish" is a beautiful lavender, orchid color that is not too scary looking on the lips. You can keep it toned down or build up the look for that light orchid look.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in "Hoochie". Lip Tars are known for being very pigmented with their bold colors. "Hoochie" is an "extreme magenta" according to Sephora, making it perfect for someone who wants to go bold with the orchid!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Blush in "212 Outspoken". This color blush is so pretty and would suit all skin tones! Although orchid may be an intimidating color, however, when applied lightly, it can give you a nice flush of color.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow "Legendary Lilac". This palette includes four colors that are all super pretty, yet wearable colors for anyone who wants to wear the trend without the high price.
- Benefit Cosmetics Lollitint: This is the newest of the Benefit lip and cheek tints. It's a pretty orchid, blue toned pink color that gives a nice light flush of color on the cheeks. In addition, because of its blue undertones, it can be used as a lip tint to make your teeth look whiter!
I hope you found this helpful!
Are you thinking about wearing the orchid trend?
Please comment down below! I would love to read your comments!
Thank you for reading!