My take on her eye look also includes colors that are in the famous Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes, making it easier for more people to recreate. Read on to see my take on her look!
- Medium Coverage Foundation: To get Taylor Swift's flawless face, apply a medium coverage foundation. Go for a medium coverage rather than full coverage since her face did not look like it was caked on with makeup.
- Light Pink Blush: Apply a light pink blush to the apples of your cheeks for a nice light flush. The light pink will balance out the dramatic eye look.
- Light Luminizer: To get her glow, apply an luminizer to the top of your cheek bones.
- White Base: Start of the eye look with a white base or primer. This will help the eyeshadows pop more!
- Champagne-Silver Eyeshadow: Apply all over the lids to the crease.
- Dark Navy-Grey Eyeshadow: Taking a fluffy blending brush, apply the eyeshadow to your crease. Apply a little at a time and slowly build it up and blend out so that there are no harsh lines. Taking a pencil brush, apply more of the color on your bottom lash line.
- Matte Nude Eyeshadow: Apply on your brow bone as a highlight and blend it into the crease color to further help with harsh lines.
- White Eyeliner: Apply the white eyeliner to two places: your tear duct area and the waterline. Applying it in the tear duct area will help make the white eyeshadow later pop more. Taylor Swift had white eyeliner on her waterline to give the illusion of bigger eyes.
- White Shimmery/Glitter Eyeshadow: Apply just to the tear duct area, bringing it into the inner bottom lash line a little to really make your eyes pop.
- Cobalt Blue Liquid Eyeliner: This is definitely the highlight of her look! Apply a blue liquid eyeliner to the upper lash line, making a thin wing at the end. The blue eyeliner and eyeshadow made her blue eyes pop!
- Black Mascara: Apply black mascara to the upper and bottom lashes to finish off the eye look!
To finish off the look, apply a nude-pink lipstick, such as L'Oreal's Color Riche Lipstick in "Mauved 140". A nice nude pink lipstick balances off the more dramatic eyes!
I hope you found this post helpful!
What did you think of the Grammys? What about the Red Carpet Looks?
Please comment down below and follow!
Thank you for reading!