Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Common "White Girl" Tag?!?

First, I would just like to say that the reason why I'm doing the tag is because I think that (most of) the questions would be fun to answer, not because this is a "white girl tag" I'm not going to do much of an intro to this post because I feel like most of my feelings about this tag are pretty much the same as Ayydubs and Arose186. Anyways, read on to see my answers to this tag!

Questions:
1. Favorite Starbucks drink? So I have both a favorite summer and winter drink. My favorite summer drink is the "Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher with Lemonade" (the lemonade really makes it and I totally recommend it!) and my favorite winter drink/year long drink is a Chai Latte.
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 1 hour. Before you guys judge, please let me defend myself. This includes cleaning up, getting dressed, putting on makeup, and eating breakfast. One hour may still seem like a long time, but I don't like rushing in the morning, so I like to take my time.
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? Unless you include snapchat, I don't really take selfies (unless I'm weirdly happy with how I'm looking that day or am super bored).
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? Don't have an instagram, but if I did, something tells me that I would have a lot pictures since I love taking pictures whenever I have the chance.
5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud? No, I don't say these things out loud, even in texts. With texting, I'm the "haha" kind.
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? Yes! I won't buy a clothing item unless I love it (I'm a little picky) so I don't mind wearing clothing items multiple times. I'm also in college, so I don't go shopping enough to not wear something more than once.
7. Are you racist? No. Do I have to extend on this question?
8. How many tweets do you have? I think I have like 32 tweets? Not that many, I know, mainly because I don't usually tweet much and usually just retweet my favorite tweets. Follow me though @Lilacs1 (I follow back!)
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? Since I don't have an Instagram or use Twitter that often, it would for sure have to be Tumblr. I go on Tumblr pretty often when I have time. Check it out here!
10. What do you spend most of your time doing? Not sure why this is a "common white girl" question but probably either doing homework (during the school year) or on the internet (YouTube, Tumblr, Facebook, or watching tv).
11. Who are your favorite youtubers? Oh gosh, where do I start. You can check out my favorite beauty gurus (here) or vloggers (here), but just to list off a few...Jacksgap, Our2ndlife, Missglamorazzi, Arose186, Connorfranta, Pointlessblog, Sparkliebarbiexo, JimChapmen, and I can go on, but I'll stop there. As you can tell, I spend way too much time on the internet.
12. How often do you do your nails? I don't paint them that often..although I love looking at and buying nail polish.
13. Are you a shopaholic? I don't think that I'm quite the shopaholic since I won't buy something unless I love it see myself wearing it a ton, but I do go eye-shopping a TON, whether it's in the mall or online.
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? Way too many times.
15. Do you own a lot of clothes? Since I am a bit of a picky shopper, I don't own a ton of clothing, but I probably do own a little more than I actually need.
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? I don't take pictures that I necessarily eat at like restaurants, but it I cook something on my own, I will definitely take a photo of it!
17. Do you wear makeup everyday? Yes. I mainly do because I weirdly find putting on makeup relaxing, but I also don't really like going out with my horrible under-eye circles.
18. What are your average grades in school? I was an A-B student in high school.
19. How do you usually style your hair? Whatever it looks like whenever I roll out of bed plus come hair brushing. I don't spend that much time on my hair haha.
20. Do you always look presentable? I am someone who likes to look presentable as much as possible, however, despite some effort, doesn't mean that I actually look presentable. There are those days (most days) though where it isn't just working.

After doing this tag, I am seriously wondering who made up this tag...
I tag all of you, whether or not you are a "common white girl" (whatever that means haha).
Answer any of the questions in the comment section! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...