- Foundation: Olivia Palermo is often seen with flawless and luminous skin, so to recreate her look, start the makeup look by applying foundation is desired.
- Bronzer: Olivia Palermo has a bronze glow with not too much heavy contouring. Using a large bronzer brush, apply to the hollows of your cheeks, temples, and down your jawline for an overall bronze look while contouring a little.
- Light Pink Blush: To add a little color, apply a little bit of blush to the apples of you cheeks.
- Champagne Highlighter: To get her dewy look, finish off the look with a bit of highlighter to the top of your cheekbones and a little down the bridge of your nose and blend well.
- Pink Champagne Eyeshadow: Start off the eye makeup look by applying a pink champagne eyeshadow all over you lid, up to your crease. A great eyeshadow for this look would be the Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Sin"!
- Matte Taupe Brown Eyeshadow: Using a fluffy brush, apply the eyeshadow to your crease and outer corner and blend well for a little definition. Next, apply a little with a pencil brush to the outer corner of your bottom lash line.
- Black Gel Eyeliner: Olivia Palermo is often seen wearing eyeliner and to recreate her look, apply a simple thin to medium line of black gel eyeliner from the outer corner of your eye to the inner corner of your eye.
- Black Lengthening Mascara: Finish off the eye look with a lengthening mascara to your upper lashes and a light coat to your bottom lashes.
Lastly, apply a rose pink lipgloss, such as Revlon's Colorburst Lipgloss in "Peony" to finish off the makeup. This color will compliment the eyeshadow and bronzed skin beautifully!
I hope you found this look helpful!
Who do you look up to for beauty inspiration?
Please comment below and follow!
Thank you for reading!