Friday, July 4, 2014

Blue, White, and Stripes | Happy 4th of July!

Items shown above: Top: Forever 21 (similar here) | Shorts: American Eagle | Belt: American Eagle (similar here) | Sandals: Jessica Simpson (similar here) | Nail Polish: Essie nail polish in "Fiji"

Happy Fourth of July! This my first ever 'outfit of the day' post, and what better way to start off than on Fourth of July? Ever since I have started using Bloglovin' and following fashion blogs, I have always wanted to post some outfits on my blog. However, I never got around to it because of school and I'm not entirely comfortable posting pictures of myself on my blog (but I'm trying to get over that 'fear') so posting this post is kinda a big deal for me. I am also still trying to figure out good locations, posing, and how to make my photos better quality. I am also by no means an expert at styling outfits and don't have a very diverse closet since I don't typically branch out with fashion, so finding outfits that are barely cute enough to put on the internet has been a little bit of a struggle. I have, however, been trying to make more effort into exploring different kinds of clothing and trends.

As for the outfit, I have always been a sucker for stripes and thought this navy and white striped top from Forever 21 would be appropriate for the Fourth of July. Since I'm just going to a casual Fourth of July BBQ get-together with some friends from home, I just paired the casual top with some white shorts and white and gold sandals. As for representing red in my outfit, I'm thinking about painting my nails with a red polish to truly make this a red, white and blue outfit!


I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are your plans for the Independence Day?
Please comment below! I would love to read your comments!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...