Monday, July 14, 2014

Lazy Day Tag!

We all have our lazy days. Those days where we don't feel like putting effort into the day and how we look and would rather lay on the bed or sitting on the couch all day. The Lazy Day Tag has been going around Youtube, and since it's been a while, I thought it was time to post a new tag. I think that this tag in particular is appropriate for summer, because I usually associate summer with being laid back and more than often lazy.


1. What is your lazy day skin care routine? 
My skin care routine is pretty much the same everything, but if I'm in a hurry in the morning, I keep it simple by using my Clean & Clear Continuous Control Cleanser. I then moisturise with my Neutragena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.

2. What is your lazy day makeup? 
If I'm not feeling like wearing a lot of makeup, I will usually just keep it simple by applying my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and curl my lashes and apply the Maybelline Mega Plush mascara. I will also usually quickly groom my brows with the Maybelline clear mascara. I will then finish off with a little bit of Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder since I very oily skin.

3. What is your lazy day hair style? 
I don't usually do my hair on an everyday basis, so on a lazy day, my hair routine doesn't usually change. I will usually either keep my hair down or throw it up in a high pony tail or top knot.

4. What is your lazy day outfit? 
My lazy day outfit would definitely be yoga pants and a sweater. On a lazy day, I don't like feeling restricted in jeans, so yoga pants are a go-to look.

5. What is your lazy day scent? 
On lazy days, I will usually skip on the scents, but I will sometimes just wear a scented Bath and Body Works lotion. It is easy and it's like hitting two birds with one stone by the lotion being both moisturizing and scented!

6. What is your lazy day pampering product/routine? 
On my lazy days, I will usually not pamper myself. The most that I will pamper myself on a lazy day would be by just watching a good reality television show.

7. What is your lazy day snack/food? 
My lazy day food would probably be either soup, pasta, or chocolate. Soup and pasta are both very easy meals to make and chocolate is always a quick and satisfying snack.

8. What is your lazy day drink? 
I will either just drink water or tea. I don't usually drink soda or soft drinks and usually instead go for tea since it's relaxing and soothing.

I hope you enjoyed this post?
What is your lazy day routine?
Please comment down below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...