Friday, October 17, 2014

Leopard Print for Fall!


I never thought that I would say this, but I think I'm getting into the leopard print trend. I was never into animal prints, mainly because I found that with animal prints, there is a fine line between classy and, dare I say, trashy. However, I have learned that simplicity is key when it comes to animal print. Leopard print adds detail to a simple outfit, and can make an outfit unique and one of a kind. I personally find that leopard print looks best when it is shown through accessorises or shoes, since I think it's the easiest way to keep the print in moderation. Leopard print can also be worn through clothing though, especially when paired with simple shoes and accessories. Whether shown through clothing or accessorises, leopard print can bring a unique blend of freshness and boldness to an outfit!

How do you wear leopard print?
Please leave a comment below and follow!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...