Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller Review!


Fall is here, which means no more sleeping in and long hours for many students. Unfortunately, I have bad under eye circles that are hereditary, and when I don't get my seven hours of sleep (which is almost everyday), the puffiness gets even worse. There are hundreds of at home remedies and DIYs for combating puffy under eye circles, however, many of them require time that I don't usually have in the morning (and I'm just too lazy). To hopefully help my dark circles, I decided to buy the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller as a quick way to help tiredness around my eyes.

Applicator and Formulation
The Garnier roller has a metal rollerball as an applicator, which has a cooling effect that is refreshing and awakening. As you roll the applicator under your eyes, a light gel/moisturiser is distributed. After swiping the applicator under my eyes and on my lids (my eyelids get puffy with little sleep), I then gently patt in the moisturizer until it is completely absorbed into my skin.

Performance
The rollerball claims that "In 2 weeks: Promotes reduced under-eye puffiness". Although the coolness from the applicator woke me up a little in the morning, I did not see any significant difference in my puffiness or dark circles. Since the roller ball is cool, it did "awaken" my eye area temporarily, however, I did not see product helping my eye area throughout the day. After a few weeks, the product also didn't seem to reduce the puffiness my under-eye noticeably, so for me, it didn't live up to its expectations. I did, however, enjoy the cooling roller ball and gel formula.

Overview:
Pros:
   - Cooling Applicator
   - Moisturising gel
   - Can help (temporarily) reduce 

Cons:
   - Doesn't reduce the appearance of puffy under eye long-term
   - Doesn't diminish the appearance of dark circles long-term

Price: $10.59 at Target

Would I repurchase the product? Maybe

Overall Rating: 5.5 out of 10

I hope you found this post helpful!
Have you tried out the Garnier rollerball? Are you considering to purchase this product?
Please comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...