Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites | Halloween Edition!

Candy, costumes, fun treats? What is there not to love about Halloween? I honestly still can't believe it's already Halloween, since I feel like I was just starting classes and soaking up the last of the summer sun. Halloween seems to creep up on me every year, but I'm always excited when it comes around! Not only is it an excuse to eat a lot of candy (let's be honest, it's the best part), but also signifies the start of the holiday season! Below are some of my Halloween favorites that I hope you enjoy too!

Favorite Halloween Decor: Mummy Pumpkin

Favorite Halloween Makeup: Fawn Makeup

Favorite Halloween Favors: Broomstick Favors

Favorite Halloween Treat: Bat Oreo Truffles

Favorite Memorable Quote

What are you going to be this Halloween?
Please leave a comment below!

And remember, it's Halloween! So...
Happy Halloween and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...