Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Makeup On My Radar!

There is no better season to express your makeup personality than in the fall! I always saw fall as the season where you can pull out the smokey eyes and bold, deep colors without feeling too out of place. The one downside about the start of fall (and the start of any season) is that my beauty wish list tends to start to grow exponentially during the first few months of the season. Above are five makeup products that have been on my radar and I am considering possibly purchasing. The first, believe it or not, is the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I haven't yet joined the Urban Decay Naked bandwagon, but the colors in the palette embody the colors and tones of fall.  

Other items of my wish list include the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder and the Nars Blush in "Sin". My skin tends to start getting a little dry and dull during the fall, so a good pick me up for the skin is a good highlighter and soft berry blush to add life and color. The YSL lipstick in "05 Mouthwatering Berry" is also on my wish list, since nothing screams fall better than a berry lip. Lastly, despite it's more affordable price tag, the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in "Bad to the Bronze" is on my radar because it seems like it would be the perfect cream product for an easy, subtle smokey eye look.

What's on your Fall Wish list?
Please leave a comment below and follow!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...