Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites! | Fall Edition

I couldn't be more happy it's Friday! It's been a long week and it's about time that it's almost the weekend. Although I don't usually have many exciting weekend plans, one the things that I love doing is just going to a coffee shop and enjoying whatever pumpkin treats they have this fall. Unfortunately, living in the dorms doesn't give me access to a full kitchen, so instead of making my own pumpkin treats, I have to opt for buying a pumpkin bar or a slice of pumpkin bread instead. After all, fall is only here for a few months! Below I'll be talking about some of my fall favorites that I have been loving this season (don't worry, I won't flood you with pictures of pumpkin bread)!

Favorite Fall Accessory: Plaid Blanket Scarf

Favorite Hair Style

Favorite DIY Fall Decor: Glitter Dipped Pumpkins


Favorite Quote
What is your current fall favorite?
Please leave your thoughts in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...