Is it possible to be an UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, advocate for women rights, actress in all the Harry Potter films, and be naturally gorgeous, all before the age of 25? Apparently Emma Watson has proved you can. Emma Watson is one my biggest role models who I can only hope to be half as influential as she is today. Today's post is going to feature one of Emma's look that features a natural eye look with flushed checks. The added berry lip also makes this wearable look perfect for fall!
- Brightening Concealer: Emma did not have a lot of foundation and had a gorgeous glow, so start the makeup by just applying the concealer under the eyes, down towards the check bones and then blend well.
- Powder: Set the concealer with a little bit of powder and apply the powder lightly around the t-zone to help prevent shine.
- Pink Blush: Apply lightly to the tops of the apples of your cheeks, blending towards the sides of your face.
- Beige Eyeshadow: Start the eye makeup by applying a beige eyeshadow all over the lid.
- Matte Light Brown Eyeshadow: Using a fluffy brush, apply the eyeshadow through the crease from the outer corner to the inner corner using a windshield motion. Make sure to blend well! This will help blend the darker brown later.
- Medium-Dark Brown Eyeshadow: Deepen the crease by apply this eyeshadow into the crease over the light brown eyeshadow, making sure to blend well.
- Satin Cream Eyeshadow: Apply to the inner corner and tear duct area as well as under the brow bone.
- Black Gel Eyeliner: Using a thin eyeliner brush, push the eyeliner into your upper lash, keeping the line thin and natural looking.
- Black Mascara: Finish the eye makeup with a few coats of mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
Finish the look with a berry lip color, such as MAC's Rebel Lipstick! This look help pull the look together, not to mention that berry is the perfect lip color for the fall!
What's your go-to fall makeup look?
Please leave your thoughts below!
Thank you for reading!