Sunday, November 30, 2014

Falling into Winter: Holiday Series

Thanksgiving is officially over, which means that it's also "officially" holiday season! In celebration for the holiday season, I have exciting news....I'll be doing a "Falling into Winter" series, which is kinda like blogmas! Now, what is blogmas? If you watch Youtube vloggers, you may have heard of Vlogmas. "Falling into Winter" on my blog will be similar as Vlogmas, but instead of posting a vlog everyday until Christmas, I will be posting a holiday themed post every other day until Christmas. Now, I know that most bloggers already post daily. I really wish I could post everyday, but dead week is this week then I have finals, so I unfortunately don't have the time to write quality posts everyday.

Anyways, pretty much the point of this post is to say that I will posting every other day until Christmas, which I'm pretty excited about! It'll start December 2nd until Christmas! And don't worry, regular posts will still be posted after Christmas!

What posts would you like to see in my"Falling into Winter" Series?
Please leave your thoughts below! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...