Friday, November 28, 2014

My Current Everyday Makeup Look!


As much as I like experimenting with makeup, I find myself doing the same makeup look almost everyday. I haven't changed my makeup look for more than half a year and decided that it was about time for me to post my go-to look that I wear to class and causal weekends. I don't have classes until the later morning, which gives me time to make myself not look like someone straight out of a caveman movie. Although I usually have the time to get ready, I still always find myself using products for multiple purposes.

The Makeup...
I start off my makeup routine by applying the Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids and blend the NYC Bronzer in Sunny into my crease with a crease brush. I then apply the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder all over the lid, which may seem odd, but since I have very oily eyelids I find that applying a finely milled powder lightly brightens my lid (since my lids are fairly dark) and keeps them matte all day.

To help make me look more awake, I apply the Bobbi Brown Eyeliner in "Caviar Ink" with a thin brush to just the outer half of my top lash line. Eyeliner is an essential for my everyday look! Another essential is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, which I apply to cover my horrible under eye circles and any pimples. To brighten my eyes more, I apply the Rimmel Eyeliner in "Nude" to my tear duct area and inner third of my bottom lash line. I then finish the eye look with a coat of the Maybelline Rocket Mascara on my upper and lower lashes and groom my brows with the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara.

For my face, since I don't wear foundation on an everyday basis, I apply the Neutragena Clear Face Sunscreen as a base. To add a bit of definition, I apply the NYC Bronzer (the same bronzer I used on my eyes) to the hollows of my cheekbones, temples, and down the jawline. For a bit of color, I apply the NYX Creme Blush in "Rose Petal" to the apples of my cheeks, blending to the hair lines. I finish the look with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to my t-zone to prevent shine and under my eyes to set the concealer.

I may do another post on my more smokey fall makeup look that I wear when I need to be more dressed up, since that may be a little more interesting to read!

What is your everyday makeup staple?
Please leave you thoughts in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...