Monday, March 23, 2015

Beauty Wishlist: New Spring Products


1. Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Eye Palette / 2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit / 3. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush / 4. MAC x Cinderella Collection Stroke of Midnight Palette

It's that time of the year, and brands seem to be releasing their spring collections left and right. The collections that are released for the spring makeup tend to be my favorite, compared to the other seasons. Spring makeup is usually more natural and includes many lighter, more wearable shades, which I is my weakness.

The items shown above are some of products that I have had my eye on. I love Bobbi Brown and have always wanted to try their eyeshadows, so the Hot Nudes Eye Palette is definitely on my wishlist! I have also been loving contouring and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit has been on my radar. I have also read endless good reviews on the Tarte blushes, and the Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Blush in "Celebrated" looks like the perfect natural-flush color! Lastly, MAC is releasing their Cinderella collection, and since Cinderella was one of my favorites when growing up, I can't help but have my eye on some of the products from the collection!


What's spring collection are you look forward to this year?
Please leave your thoughts in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...