Monday, March 2, 2015

Beauty Scenario Tag: 2015 Edition


Tags always bring me back a few years when they would take over the beauty community on Youtube and blogs. I honestly miss tags and I am somewhat sad that they aren't done as often as they used to be done. Tags were a simple, organized, and fun way to get to know somebody, since different people would answer the same group of questions.

I was recently tagged by Christie from Christie's Take On Life to do the Beauty Scenario Tag! I actually did this tag last year (link here), but I figured that I have probably changed (at a least a little) since last year. So here is an updated version of my answers for the Beauty Scenario Tag!

1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
This answer hasn't changed, since I don't use foundation. I do, however, use the Rimmel Stay Matte Power in translucent, which is a must for me, considering my oily skin.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I hate to say this, but I would probably ignore it. As much as I would like to have the courage to tell her, I don't know if I could ever tell her. I also wouldn't know how she would take to me telling her about the lipstick.

3. You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?
The Revlon Lip Butter in "Juicy Papaya" (review here) is my go-to lip color when I feel as if I need to add some life to my face.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
I didn't start wearing makeup until later in high school, but I would tell my high school self to not be afraid to try out some new hairstyles of makeup looks. I was also so self-conscious and afraid of what others thought of me in high school, so I would definitely tell myself not be afraid to try what I want and not let others inside my head.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
A. I don't think that I would cry in the chair, however, I would probably start tearing up after telling my mom or best friend.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which 'Do It All' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don't own many palettes and haven't been doing many makeup look recently, so I would honestly pack a bronzer as a "multi-use" product for my face and eyes.

7. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
I'm not very attached to any of my makeup products, but if I had to choose, I would probably hope my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner was safe! I have been wearing this eyeliner several times a week for over a year and it's more on the pricey-side, so I would that it would still be there!

8. Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in an awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven't noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup
A. Like I said in the previous question, I'm not very attached to any other my makeup products, so I would probably just pretend to not notice the damage. I

Thanks Christie for tagging me!

Now I tag all of you to do this tag!

How would you do your hair or makeup differently if you could go make to your teenage years?
I would love to read your answer in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...