Monday, March 30, 2015

Even Shorter


I've always been pretty careful when it comes to cutting my hair. For some reason, I'm always nervous that the hairstylist will cut my hair too short or make my layers too choppy. Those reasons are part of why I have kept my hair on the longer side for years. That and I generally like longer hair and feel as if I can do a lot more with longer hair. With that said, for some reason, I have recently been wanting a change and I have particularly been liking the "lob" trend.


This cut was kind of impulsive. Since I'm not daring enough to have most of my locks chopped off, I decided the day before to cut my hair more than 4 inches (not quite a lob). I also asked for layers and layers framing the face. And my hairstylist got it on-point. I had an idea of how I wanted my hair (based on pictures I saw on Pinterest), and it's like my hairstylist read my mind! It's less soft and more textured and messy than I'm used to, but sometimes it's nice to have a little change!

What is your favorite hairstyle?
I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...