Monday, June 22, 2015

Pretty in Pale Pink


Outfits for Inspiration



I've always gravitated towards pale pink ever since I started getting into shopping and clothes. When I was in middle and high school, it was a color that I was drawn to because it added subtle color to a look. Pale pink, though, is not just for those who are younger. The above inspiration photos prove that pale pink is a great addition to your spring and summer wardrobe.

Pale pink not only adds color to a look, but also looks adds a sense of youthfulness to an ensemble. Since lighter pinks are subdued, they can be paired with neutral colors pair nicely with other colors, such as blues and oranges. In particular, I love the look of lighter pinks with white or coral, making it a perfect summer ensemble.


What do you think about light pinks?

I would love to read it in a comment below!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...