Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Empties #2


Body and Skin Care

Caress Daily Silk Body Wash: This body wash has a very nice fresh and sweet scent. As for the actual product, it foamed up quickly, which is one of the few things I look for in a body wash.
Purchase Again? Maybe

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: I have bought this shampoo several times and decided it was a steal when I got the extra large size for the same price as the original amount of shampoo. This shampoo was moisturising without making my hair oily. I didn't think that this shampoo was amazing, but for the price, it does the job well.
Purchase Again? Yes

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo: This dry shampoo did do the job of absorbing the oils in my hair. It was a little harder to absorb all the powder, especially since the white powder can easily be seen on brown hair if not entirely absorbed.
Purchase Again? Maybe

Skintimate SkinTherapy Moisturizing Shave Gel for Dry Skin: Due to the dry months in the winter, I decided to try a shaving cream that is supposed to be "extra" moisturising. I didn't think that this shave gel is a lot different than the regular Skintimate shave gels and I found that I still sometimes needed lotion after shaving.
Purchase Again? Maybe

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin: I bought this moisturizer during the winter when I needed help with the dry patches on my oily skin. Although this moisturizer would be good for normal skin, I would not recommend this moisturizer if you have oily skin. This moisturizer was standard and left my skin slightly oily.
Purchase Again? No

Bath and Body Works Pocket Hand Sanitizers: Living in the dorms, hand sanitizer is a must if you don't want whatever illness is circling around. These hand sanitizers come in many delicious scents (including a neutral scent) and are the perfect size for you handbag or backpack.
Purchase Again? Yes

Beauty

Essie Nail Polish in "Better Together": I bought this nail polish in a set of four from Essie's wedding collection years ago from T.J.Maxx. It's very sheer (I prefer my polishes to be opaque) and lighter than Essie's 'Fiji'. It was still, however, a very pretty, subtle color and unfortunately dried up after owning it for a few years.
Purchase Again? No

E.L.F. Sheer Eyelid Primer: For being only $1, this primer did the job. It's not as long lasting as the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but it did help make my eyeshadow last long. After 6 hours, I would find that it would crease on my oily eyelids, but for most people and beginners, it is a good primer to check out!
Purchase Again? Already Have!

Covergirl Cheekers Blush in "Natural Rose": This was the first ever blush I owned and even though it brings nostaliga from being one of the first makeup products I ever owned, the product is not pigmented or very good quality. I had to scrap to get the product and when it later cracked, little was left since some pieces fell out. Since I did buy this product around four-five years ago (I know, kind of gross), the formula may have changed.
Purchase Again? No

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...