This week is my first week of summer and I'm pretty pumped for the sunshine and longer days. Although I'll be working for a lot of the summer, I'm excited to have more time to do activities that you can fully appreciate in the summer. Here is a list of some of activities on my summer bucket list this year, however, it is of course not limited to the ten listed below!
- Visit the Zoo
- Find a good restaurant (or two) for lunch
- Go to the Rose Garden
- Post more often on my blog
- Go on a hike
- Go to a free summer concert in the park
- Cook something new at least once a week
- Run more often
- Go to a county/state fair
- Prep for study abroad
What's on you bucket list this summer?
I would love to read it in a comment below!