Friday, May 16, 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag!


It's been a long time since I have done a tag, so I decided it was time to write my answers to another tag, the Beauty Scenario Tag. This tag is a little different from some of the other tags I've done in the past, mainly because the questions in this tag are more specific and not very broad. I actually really liked answering the questions in this tag and I tag all of you to do this tag! Read on to see my answers to the Beauty Scenario Tag!

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? 
Okay, so it's the first question and I already don't have a solid answer (I promise I do for some of the later questions!), mainly because I don't wear foundation. The only foundations that I would keep would be the only two that I have: Shiseido UV Sun Compact Foundation and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? 
I don't know what I would do, but I would honestly probably not say anything, mainly because she is the interviewer. If if was my friend or even acquittance, then I would say something, but probably not to someone who I'm trying to impress.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? 
I don't own a lot of lipsticks and I don't often wear lip color (I'm actually planning on buying some summer lip products later, so this will probably change). Something that I use to freshin' up my look though is the Fresh Rose Lip Balm.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Technically I'm still a teenager, but I'm going critique myself from middle school and high school. For hair, I didn't really do much in high school except pin some pieces back. In middle school though, I wore my hair up everyday. Looking back on it now, I wished I would have kept it down some days, especially for picture days.
As for makeup, I didn't start wearing makeup until a few years into high school and kept it pretty natural. I would, however, wear less eyeshadow because I would wear MAC's "All That Glitters" eyeshadow a lot, which is not the most natural eyeshadow. I would also do my eyeliner, because I didn't use eyeliner much back then, but now I feel like eyeliner makes my eyes pop more than mascara.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you...
    a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical 
    b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
    c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. 
A. I would hope that I wouldn't cry or complain in front of the hairdresser. But I would honestly probably shed some tears after I left the salon.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag? 
Oh gosh, this one is hard. I don't own any large makeup palette and only have duos or trios. If I had to pick one though I would say that I would pick my Clinique Duo in "Rose Wine", which has a pretty light shimmery pink color and a nice plum shade that's perfect for a smokey eye!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry- everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 
I'm not attached enough to my makeup to really hope that something was safe, but I would probably choose my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, mainly because I use it everyday and it's one of the more expensive makeup items in my collection.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you... 
    a) Just pretend you haven't noticed 
    b) Ask them to repurchase it 
    c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
A! I would never ask them to repurchase it and I would especially never do it secretly to them! Makeup is makeup. It's just that. I may be a little frustrated for a little bit, but I wouldn't hold a grudge against them.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Which foundation would you keep if you had to get rid of the rest of your makeup? 
Please tell me below! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...