- Foundation: To get Blake Lively's flawless skin, apply your favorite foundation evenly on your skin, blending well for a natural finish.
- Matte Bronzer: Apply lightly to contour the hollows of your cheekbones, jawline, and temples. If want to further contour, apply a little on the sides of your nose lightly with a fluffy eyeshadow blending brush.
- Matte Rosy-Pink Blush: Apply lightly to the apples of your cheeks up to the side of your face, towards your ears.
- Powder Illuminater: Since most of the face makeup is matte, apply a illuminater to the tops of your cheekbones to brighten your complexion and to highlight.
- Light-Champagne Shimmery Eyeshadow: Blake Lively always wears a bright inner highlight shade, and the Met Ball was no exception. Apply a light shimmery eyeshadow to your inner corner and all across your lid up to your crease. (The one shown is MAC's "Nylon" eyeshadow).
- Deep Plum Eyeshadow: The eyeshadow shown (NARS Subra Dual Intensity Eyeshadow) was the actual shade that Blake Lively was wearing. Using a fluffy brush, apply this shadow to the outer third of your lid and a little in the crease and blend well. Next, using a thin eyeliner brush, apply the shadow to the outer third of your bottom lash line.
- Dark Brown/Gray Gel Eyeliner: Apply a thin line your upper lash line and before the liner dries, such the liner slightly so that the line is as harsh.
- Black Mascara: Apply a few coats of a defining and lengthening mascara to your upper lashes and one coat to your bottom lashes.
- Medium Rose Lip Liner: Line your lips and fill in your lips lightly with the lip liner, blending with your finger to prevent harsh lines.
- Clear/Rose Lip Gloss: Finish the look with a lip gloss!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
What look was your favorite at the Met Ball?
Please comment below and follow!
Thank you for reading!