Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites! | Spring Loves

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Favorites post and since we're in the middle of spring, I decided to do a post on some of my favorites for the spring. This includes everything from my favorite fashion trends to favorite spring snacks, all which are spring inspired. I have many more current spring favorites, so I may do a more in depth post later. This post though will include some of my favorites in a wide range of categories!

Favorite Outfit (Spring Maxi Dress):


Favorite Spring Lip Colors:


Favorite Snack:


Favorite Home Garden/Decor:

Favorite Quote:

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are some of your current spring favorites?
I told you mine and I would love to read yours!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...