Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Empties #1! | Products I've Used Up

Over the past few weeks, I have been running out of products one after another, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's a good thing that I'm finishing up products so that I have more room for new products. It's also kind of a bad thing because most of the products that I recently used up are some of my favorite products, which I later repurchased. Here are my empties and some short thoughts of each products!



(From left to right)
  • Maybelline Fit Me concealer. This is my everyday concealer and I absolutely love it! It covers up under-eye circles really well as well as pimples without looking cakey or unnatural. It has a wide color selection and I would totally recommend it! I have also repurchased this product several times, which shows how much I love it!
  • Maybelline Mega Plush mascara. Maybelline's mega plush mascara is also in my everyday makeup routine. This is a very natural looking mascara and I loved it so much that I repurchased it. Check out my review on the product here!
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion is one of my favorite moisturizing products and has been a cult favorite for a while. For someone with combination skin, this lotion is perfect for the drier areas that need more moisture!
  • Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleaner. I've been searching forever for an acne cleaner that will clear up my acne and this one is one of the only ones that does the job! This is a product that I have repurchased and recommend it anyone who has a hard time controlling their acne.
  • NYX Cream Blush in "Rose Petal". I tend to prefer cream blushes over powder blushes because they look more natural on my skin and last longer. This color would suit any skin tone and NYX cream blushes last a long time without the huge price tag! I have already repurchased this product and did a review on it here!
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in "Black". I have tried out many eyeliners and recently I ran out of this eyeliner. This eyeliner claims to be a 16-hour eyeliner, and though it didn't last that long on my eyes, it did last throughout a 10 hour day without smudging, even in water.
  • H2O Water-Activated Eye Makeup Remover. My mom actually picked up this product for me at T.J.Maxx and even though I had never heard of the brand H2O, I loved this remover! It removed waterproof makeup smoothly and contains minerals to help your skin. If you are able to get your hands on this product, I would definitely recommend to try it out!

Overall, I actually really enjoyed all the products I ran out of and have actually repurchased every one except for the eyeliner and makeup remover (although if I could get my hands on the makeup remover, I would buy it)!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are your favorite products that you recently run out of?
Please comment below and follow!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...