Believe it or not, Youtube beauty sensation Bethany Mota is on Justine Magazine's May 2014 cover! I can't believe that someone who started off making videos on Youtube was able to build herself up into a teenage role model who has her clothing line and now magazine cover! I am so proud to see her accomplishments and happy to see that Justine picked her has the cover model! The makeup that Bethany was wearing was very natural, with a simple face and eye look and a bold red lip color. Read on to see how you can recreate her look!
- BB Cream: For Bethany's flawless but natural looking coverage, apply a BB cream evenly. Bethany has actually mentioned is some of her videos that she loves the Smashbox BB Cream!
- Concealer: Apply under your eyes and on any other imperfections that you would like to cover up.
- Pink-Red Cream Blush: Bethany was wearing a pink-red dewy blush color, so apply a little bit of a pink-red cream blush lightly onto the apples of your cheeks for a sheer and natural color.
- Tinted Brow Gel: Bethany always has groomed brows, including in this cover look, so use a tinted brow gel to add definition to your brows!
- Matte Soft Brown Eyeshadow: Bethany wasn't wearing a lot of eyeshadow so just apply a matte soft brown eyeshadow all over your lid and in the crease. Be sure to blend well! (The shadow shown is the Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Naked")
- Cream Eyeshadow: Apply to your brow bone and in the inner corner to brighten up the eye look while keeping it natural. (The shadow shown is the Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Venus").
- Black Gel Eyeliner: Using a small eyeliner brush, apply a thin line to your upper lashline. Wing the eyeliner slightly, because Bethany wasn't wearing a dramatic wing (it may look like she has a large wing in the photo, but it is actually her eyelashes).
- Black Pencil Eyeliner: Apply to just your waterline for her definition!
- Black Mascara: Finish the eye look with a few coats of mascara on your upper lashes and one coat on your bottom lashes.
- Muted Orange-Red Lipstick: Bethany was wearing a statement red lip on the cover, but it wasn't a very vibrant red and rather a more muted orange-toned red lipstick. A good match for her lip color is the NYX Butter Lipstick in "Big Cherry".
I hope you found this post helpful!
Do you watch Bethany's videos? What do you think of her cover makeup look?
I would love to read your answers below!
Thank you for reading!