Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Beauty Wishlist #4 | Spring/Summer Drugstore Products


Usually when I think of beauty wishlists, I don't think of drugstore products, however, I don't go makeup shopping that often so I tend to make a list on products that I want on the more affordable end. This post in particular features some products that I have been eyeing in the aisles in the drugstore, all which I think would be perfect for spring and summer!

  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. As much as I love makeup and fashion, I actually don't own any sort of liquid foundation. I have extremely combination skin (some parts are super dry other par of super oily), so I have been hesitant on trying foundation. I also don't have any real problem areas with my skin that can't be fixed with concealer or powder. I have heard, however, that this BB cream is good for all skin types and very lightweight and affordable. It also has SPF, which is the main reason why I want it for the summer!
  • NYX Butter Gloss in "Maple Blondie". I have heard so much about the NYX Butter Glosses and how perfect they are for the spring and summer times! I definitely want to try them, especially in the colors "Maple Blondie", "Peaches and Cream", and "Tiramisu".
  • NYX Blush in "Peach". I have been on the hunt for the perfect spring and summer blush and I have looked up so many swatches on this blush! It seems like it would be the perfect peachy-pink color that would suit all skin tones!
  • Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso". This is another raved about product, especially on Youtube. I don't own a pink highlighter, so I think this blush could be the perfect highlight-and-blush in one.
  • Maybelline Color Whisper in "Coral Ambition". Nothing says summer like coral and this lip color has been on my radar for a while! I have also been thinking about getting the Revlon Lip Butter in "Juicy Papaya", which is close to Maybelline's "Coral Ambition".

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Which drugstore product has been on your radar in the spring and summer?
I told you mine and I would love to read yours!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...