2013 is starting to come around and 2012 is starting to come to a close. Since I don't do monthly favorite posts (I don't change my routine enough to do those), I decided that I would do the Best of 2012 Tag that has been circling around Youtube! I also think it would be interesting to look back at this post in a year and see how much, or how little, has changed.
Here are my favorites!
1. Cheek product: My favorite cheek product is the NYX cream blush in "Rose Petal". It's such a pretty everyday color!
9. Clothing piece: I can't think of one clothing piece that stands out from the rest, but one piece that I have been wearing throughout the year are black skinny jeans. They go with anything!
10. Accessory: Scarves. Especially during the cooler months, I have started getting more into infinity scarves, which are super warm.
11. Pair of shoes: Flats for sure, in particular nude flats. I wear nude flats throughout the year, because they go with anything and can go casual or formal.
12. Favorite TV Show: I had a hard time choosing this one, so I'm going to have to do more than one. My favorite TV shows that is still currently on air are New Girl, The Middle, and Revenge. I also started getting into Psych. A TV show that is no longer on air but I have watching a lot this year (actually more like the past several years) is Scrubs.
13. Favorite book: I don't have time to read a lot but one book I enjoyed over the summer is "Seventeenth Summer" by Maureen Daly.
15. Beverage: I have always liked tea, but this year, I have especially been getting into tea lattes in almost any flavor of tea.
16. Favorite song: This is definitely a hard one. I can't really pick one song that I have liked more than others this year, but I have been, and have always liked, Coldplay, but I have also been liking the songs "Take a Walk" by Passion Pit, "Little Talks" by Monsters and Men, and "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran.
Ones that I didn't answer because I don't use it very often:
Favorite Face product and Nail Polish.
While doing this tag, I realized that there defiantly should be an "All time favorites" tag, which would be fun to do :).
I hope you enjoyed this :)
Please comment and follow!