Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012!: A Tag

2013 is starting to come around and 2012 is starting to come to a close. Since I don't do monthly favorite posts (I don't change my routine enough to do those), I decided that I would do the Best of 2012 Tag that has been circling around Youtube! I also think it would be interesting to look back at this post in a year and see how much, or how little, has changed.
Here are my favorites!

BEAUTY
1. Cheek product: My favorite cheek product is the NYX cream blush in "Rose Petal". It's such a pretty everyday color!
 2. Eye product: This would be the lighter shade in the Clinque duo "Rose Wine". It's a very natural everyday color!
3. Lip Product: My favorite lip product is the EOS lip balm, especially in "Sweet Mint". It's super moisturizing and tastes really good.
4. Skincare Product: I have been using the Clinique Gel Moisturizer almost every day. Perfect for oily skin!
5. Hair product: I have been liking the Organix Moroccan argon oil shampoo. It's super moisturizing and volumizing, plus isn't at a great price!
6. Body product/Perfume: This has to probably be the Sweet Pea body mist from Bath and Body Works. This has allows been a favorite and I pretty much wear this every day.

FASHION
9. Clothing piece: I can't think of one clothing piece that stands out from the rest, but one piece that I have been wearing throughout the year are black skinny jeans. They go with anything!
10. Accessory: Scarves. Especially during the cooler months, I have started getting more into infinity scarves, which are super warm.
11. Pair of shoes: Flats for sure, in particular nude flats. I wear nude flats throughout the year, because they go with anything and can go casual or formal.

RANDOM
12. Favorite TV Show: I had a hard time choosing this one, so I'm going to have to do more than one. My favorite TV shows that is still currently on air are New Girl, The Middle, and Revenge. I also started getting into Psych. A TV show that is no longer on air but I have watching a lot this year (actually more like the past several years) is Scrubs.
13. Favorite book: I don't have time to read a lot but one book I enjoyed over the summer is "Seventeenth Summer" by Maureen Daly.
14. Food: Food is definitely a tough one, though one cuisine that I have been liking a lot this year is Indian, especially Palak Paneer and Butter Chicken Masala.
15. Beverage: I have always liked tea, but this year, I have especially been getting into tea lattes in almost any flavor of tea.
16. Favorite song: This is definitely a hard one. I can't really pick one song that I have liked more than others this year, but I have been, and have always liked, Coldplay, but I have also been liking the songs "Take a Walk" by Passion Pit, "Little Talks" by Monsters and Men, and "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran.


Ones that I didn't answer because I don't use it very often:
Favorite Face product and Nail Polish.

While doing this tag, I realized that there defiantly should be an "All time favorites" tag, which would be fun to do :).

I hope you enjoyed this :)
Please comment and follow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...