Maroon Madness! This is the topic for my third post in my Countdown to Christmas series. One of my favorite colors this fall and winter is maroon and colors similar, such as burgundy and wine. I think maroon is so pretty and flatters every skintonw and haircolor. Maroon has been in with fashion, makeup, and nail polish. Here are my favorite maroon inspired fashion adn beauty items!
- Sweater. A maroon sweater is perfect for the fall and winter. When paired with black skinny jeans, booties and a scarf, you have the perfect casual outfit for the cold weather.
- Infinity Scarf. Maroon colored scarves go with almost any color. Pair it with a plain brown or white sweater to pull together an outfit.
- Nail Polish. Dark colors are always in for the fall and winter. Maroon is a color that isn't harsh like black, but there is still some depth and goes with any outfit.
- Eyeshadow. Maroon eyeshadow in the crease or lower lash lines is a subtle change from your everyday browns and grays. For a tutorial on this look, you could substitute the cranberry shade for the maroon shade in my Cranberry Crush Makeup Look tutorial.
- Skinny Jeans. Colored skinny jeans are really in this season, especially darker colors. Maroon is the prefect change from your normal blue jean without looking flashy.
- Bow. Throughout this year, bows have started to become more and more popular. Bring the hair from the sides of your face to the back and clip it is a maroon bow. Maroon looks pretty against any color of hair.
- Beaded Bracelet. If maroon isn't your thing, but you still want to incorporate a little bit of it with your outfit, add a maroon beaded for a nice touch to a simple outfit.
- Lipstick. For those more daring, the darker lip trend using a maroon color is a good way to add a pop of color in the winter.
Please follow and comment!
Previous post: Holiday gifts for her (click to open)