Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Christmas Playlist!

Countdown to Christmas #8! For this next Countdown to Christmas post, I decided to post my favorite Christmas songs, whether they are actually legit, fun, or just bring back good memories! I seriously love listening to Christmas songs during the holiday season, whether I'm at home or hearing it at the mall.
These songs are listed below in no particular order.


There are threes songs/albums on the list that I would particularly recommend:

Christmas Lights by Coldplay












Michael Buble's Album "Christmas"












Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (who doesn't love this song?)












I hope you enjoyed this!
What are your favorite holiday songs?
Please comment and follow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...