Thursday, December 13, 2012

Winterlicious Tag! Countdown to Christmas #7

I have seen this tag around Youtube, so I thought it would be fun to do. It will be like my favorite going-into-winter items with some fun holiday questions.

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish? I don't really wear nail polish that often, but if I had to pick one, it would be one from Essie's Holiday Collection last year: Essie's "Cocktail Bling". Even though it's not a dark or sparkly color, which is often seen in the winter time, I still think it's the perfect light, winter color.
2. Favorite Winter lip product? My favorite winter lip product would probably be  a good chapstick. A good chapstick is a must have for those more cooler, drier months.

3. Most worn Winter clothing piece? I would have to say sweaters. I can't think of one specific sweater, but tend to get lazy during this time of this year, so sweaters are a must for me.

4. Most worn Winter accessory? This would definitely be infinity scarves. I love infinity scarves in the fall and are almost a must where I live. It's always cold where I live during this time of the year, so scarves always feel really cozy.

5. Favorite winter scent/candle? My favorite scent in the winter is probably "Vanilla Bean Noel" from Bath and Body works. It's described as a blend of sweet caramel, creamy vanilla and burnt sugar. A close second would be "Twisted Peppermint".

6. Favorite Winter beverage? This would definitely be hot chocolate, especially peppermint hot chocolate, like the one from Starbucks.

7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? My favorite Christmas movie is an oldie but goody: "It's a Wonderful Life". I watch it every year and I would totally recommend it if you haven't seen it yet. Other ones would be "Elf", "A Christmas Movie" and the "Polar Express".

8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? This is definitely a hard one. I'm going to have post about my favorite holiday songs. However, if I had to choose, it would "Last Christmas" and "All I want for Christmas". Please, you doesn't love these songs? Admit it. You know you do.

9. Favorite Holiday food/treat? My favorite holiday treats are sugar cookies and gingerbread men. I also just love all those homemade candy and treats you get from friends during the Christmas time, like fudge and macaroons.

10. What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? My favorite decoration is the Christmas tree and the stockings. They just make any house Christmas-y.

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list? I honestly don't have a Christmas list. I can't name anything specific that I really want. Usually I ask for clothes and beauty stuff. Like most people, I love buying gifts for people. That's my favorite part about Christmas. :)

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year? I'll probably stay home with my family and seeing everyone open presents. We may also have dinner with some friends.

I hope you enjoyed this!
I tag all of you!
Please comment on you Holiday plans this year!
Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...